Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eclipse Testing Day 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (CEST)
Following the success of the Eclipse Testing Day in September 2010, BREDEX GmbH have teamed up with the Eclipse Foundation to organize a second Testing Day in 2011.
The Testing Day is a day-long event for technical developers, testers, architects, project leads and managers to learn more about testing. The theme for this year's Testing Day is "Testing: Technology and Process". We will select talks focusing on test processes and the technology to support them. Participants will learn how technology and process fit together, where they can complement each other and where there is potential for improvement.
The event will focus on the following topics:
- Testing with, at and for Eclipse projects
- Testing processes in theory and in practice
- Case studies of testing projects
- Process and technology - what works and what doesn't
- Process improvement
- Eclipse tooling and technology for the test process
Attendees will have the chance to hear speakers from leading companies within the testing space and experts from the Eclipse and testing community.
Please use the hashtag #testday2011 for the Eclipse Testing Day.
The agenda is online on the Eclipse Testing Day wiki page:
Registration and payment
Registration is now open for the Eclipse Testing Day. There are three types of ticket:
- Non-Member Ticket: for participants whose companies are not members of the Eclipse Foundation or ASQF.
- Member-Tickets: for participants whose companies are members of the Eclipse Foundation or ASQF.
- Student Tickets: we have a limited number of student tickets available for a reduced price.
The tickets are priced at 50€ for non-member tickets, 40€ for member tickets and 25€ for student tickets. These prices are net, and VAT will be added. The ticket price covers the costs of the event and includes catering during the day. Once you have registered, an invoice will be sent to you.
If you would like to reserve a room in the Tagungshotel, contact the hotel's hotline on +49(0)800-8330-330 and mention that you are coming for the Eclipse Testing Day.